Like my Facebook page

Thursday 15 August 2013

Two of my favourite cleaning products


When you're very busy like me, anything to make those must-do tasks such as cleaning easier, is so important. That's why I just had to share with you my two favourite cleaning products. The first one is Viakal spray. This is great to get rid of watermarks on tiles and glass shower doors. Wet the shower or bath a bit, spray and leave for a few minutes and then just wipe. Everything comes off so easily.

And then there's the other fab product, Domestos Zero. I moved to a place where the guest toilet had lots of limescale and spent ages scrubbing, trying different products and even resorted to a pumice stone (as I read that this is great for removing limescale without scratching). It certainly worked but with a great deal of sweat and effort. But then someone gave me Domestos Zero to use and I was so surprised. You just squirt some on, leave for a few minutes (longer if scale is heavy) and then wipe off. It's sooo good and has made my life a whole lot easier. It's actually fun finding limescale and then zapping it away! Lol. Okay, that sounds really sad doesn't it? But you know what I mean right? Try them. You'll love me forever!





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tips i will surely try them
    Tola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tips i will surely try them
    Tola

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for sharing Mrs Chris I will try them for sure!

    Reeka xx

    ReplyDelete