Like my Facebook page

Monday 2 May 2011

Little things that make my life easier

There are lots of things that I've discovered or been recommended over the years that make my life easier. These range from products that I use, to little habits I've formed, to things that help me to economise so I thought I would start sharing them here on my blog from time to time. And by the way, I'm not getting any commission on any of the products I will be recommending just in case you were wondering. :-)

So today, I'm going to start off with a product - my hand held hoover.

Okay, so I know it's not rocket science but this nifty little thing really helps me to maintain certain areas of the house in between my proper cleaning and is especially good if you're in a rush to leave your house in the morning but want to make sure you don't leave any mess.

It's no good for carpets but great for small areas of floor. For example, you can use it daily on your bathroom floor. It takes just a minute or so and keeps your floor dust free. I also use it after I've dried my hair as some of my hair always ends up on the floor.

It's really been one of my best buys.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Chris, I'm going to get myself one!!! I loved it. I have this one spot in my house that always an issue to clean and you've just given me a perfect solution. Thanks friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one of those as well and indeed is a good buy... I love it specially because of pet hair due my lovely cat that leaves hair everywhere... Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get one of those, its really handy! thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I swear I thought it was a hairdrier!!! I'm sorry. :(

    I've got the same problem when I dry my hair... I'll consider buying myself one too. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really handy. I have seen people in movies use that :-), but never had the chance to purchase one myself. It is a pain in the morning when your in a rush and really don't have the time to get out a great big hoover, just to clear up a small spot.Where can you get that from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to buy one as well...I have the same problem everytime I dry my hair.
    Thank you for the tip.

    Kiss

    ReplyDelete